Preparing for the General Education Diploma (GED) test, but feeling stressed about the math portion? Don’t worry, you’re not alone, and we’re here to help.
Earning your high school equivalency diploma (HSE) or GED is a significant achievement that can unlock countless opportunities for your future. Most job openings require a high school diploma or GED, and colleges demand proof of high school completion or a GED for admission. In this article, we’ll explore why some students struggle to pass the GED Math test and how our math program can assist you in overcoming your own math-related challenges.
Why Many Fail the GED Math Test
- Weak Fundamentals: Insufficient grasp of basic math concepts like arithmetic and fractions can hinder success in tackling more complex problems.
- Math Anxiety: The fear of math can lead to nervousness and errors, negatively impacting overall performance.
- Ineffective Learning Methods: Using inappropriate learning strategies can hinder understanding and retention of GED math concepts.
- Lack of Confidence: Self-doubt can lead to hesitation and underperformance, affecting test results.
- Word Problem Complexity: Difficulty in translating word problems into equations can result in incorrect answers.
- Time Management Issues: Inadequate time management skills can lead to rushed or incomplete answers.
- Limited Practice: Lack of comprehensive practice can result in unpreparedness for a variety of question types.
Understanding the challenges you may face before taking the test is crucial as it helps you prepare effectively for the GED Math test, preventing the waste of both time and money.
Unfortunately, many individuals fail to obtain their high school equivalency diploma or GED primarily due to difficulties with the math test. While other sub-tests may present challenges, it is often the math section that becomes a significant obstacle. The good news is that you don’t have to be part of that statistic. You CAN conquer your math challenges and achieve this milestone with the right teacher and guidance.
TabletClass Math GED Test Prep Course: Your Solution to GED Math Success 🚀
Introducing TabletClass Math GED Test Prep Course, your partner in overcoming these challenges and achieving success on the GED math test!
🎯 Benefits of the TabletClass Math GED Test Prep Course:
- Expert-Guided Learning: Elevate your GED preparation with the guidance of John Zimmerman, an experienced educator with over 20 years of teaching expertise. John’s dynamic video lessons provide clear and engaging explanations that make complex math concepts easier to understand.
- Comprehensive Curriculum: Our program covers all GED math topics, from fundamental concepts to advanced subjects, including algebra, geometry, and word problems. It offers more than what a standard textbook or study guide can provide.
- Flexibility: Enjoy the convenience of studying online, anytime, and from anywhere. With the flexibility of our program, you can tailor your learning to your schedule, a benefit that textbooks and study guides can’t match.
- Personalized Learning: Take control of your learning pace. Pause, rewind, and replay lessons as needed to ensure complete comprehension. Wouldn’t it have been nice to have this in your class? 😊
- Results-Oriented Approach: TabletClass Math doesn’t just aim to help you pass the GED math test; it equips you with the skills necessary to excel on the exam and in future endeavors. This outcomes-driven approach sets us apart from other test prep programs and study guides.
- Affordable Excellence: Access comprehensive math lessons and tools at a cost that’s lower than what you’d typically pay with a learning center or tutor. Our program combines affordability with the superiority of real teacher video lessons for an unmatched value proposition in GED math test preparation.
🔍 Features of the TabletClass Math GED Test Prep Course:
Comprehensive Video Instruction:
- Easy to Follow: Videos are user-friendly, allowing you to control the pacing to suit your learning style.
- In-depth Teaching: Video instruction provides maximum explanation for mastery of the topics.
- Extensive Coverage: Topics are taught comprehensively, including lesson videos and practice problem examples covering a wide range of problems.
- Step-by-Step Guidance: All problems are fully explained through step-by-step video demonstrations.
- Comprehensive Video Library: Access over 200 videos of in-depth instruction in every course, covering word problems and advanced problems.
Worksheets, Notes & Quizzes:
- Practice Problem Worksheets: Each section topic includes a full set of practice problem worksheets that correspond to step-by-step solution videos.
- Diverse Problem Types: Worksheets cover basic, advanced, and word problems, catering to a wide range of skill levels needed to pass the GED Math test.
- Mastery-Focused: Designed to help students practice and achieve proficiency in essential academic skills.
- Comprehensive Notes: Comprehensive summary notes for all concepts covered within a chapter, serving as an excellent study aid for chapter tests.
- Chapter Quizzes: Assess your understanding with quizzes at the end of each chapter, providing instant feedback to help identify areas for improvement.
🌟 Your Path to Success Starts Here
Don’t take chances with your GED Math test. The TabletClass Math GED Test Prep Course will help you reach your goal of passing the GED Math test. With expert instruction, step-by-step guidance, practice problems with full explanations, worksheets, study notes and practice tests, you’ll be equipped for success on the GED Math test.
TabletClass GED Math Test Prep Course Curriculum:
Chapter 1: Number and Algebra Foundations
1.1 Number Operations
1.3 Order of Operations
1.4 Translating Verbal and Algebraic Phrases
1.5 Equations / Inequalities /Solutions
1.7 Factors and Multiples, Factorization, Prime and Composite Numbers and Divisibility Rules
1.8 Place Value
1.9 Basic Math Operations and Number Properties
1.10 Decimals and Estimation & Rounding
1.11 Venn Diagrams and An Introduction to Sets
1.12 Sequences and Patterns
Chapter 2: Real Numbers and Simplifying Variable Expressions
2.1 Real Number System
2.2 Adding Real Numbers
2.3 Subtracting Real Numbers
2.4 Multiplying and Dividing Real Numbers
2.5 Distributive Property
2.6 Simplifying by Combining Like Terms
Chapter 3: Fractions and Decimals
3.1 Introduction to Fractions and Decimals
3.2 Least Common Multiple/Denominator
3.3 Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
3.4 Adding and Subtracting Fractions
Let our math program prepare you with the math skills you need to ace your test.
Chapter 4: Solving Equations
4.1 One Step Equations
4.2 Solving Two Step Equations
4.3 Solving Multi-Step Equations
4.4 Formulas and Literal Equations
Chapter 5: Inequalities
5.1 Linear Inequalities
5.2 Compound Inequalities
Chapter 6: Graphing Lines
6.1 Graphing Lines with One Variable
6.2 Graphing Lines with Two Variables
6.3 The Slope of a Line
6.4 Slope Intercept Method
6.5 XY Intercept Method
Chapter 7: Writing The Equations to Lines
7.1 Writing the Equations of Lines – Using Slope-Intercept Form
7.2 Writing the Equations of Lines-Using Point-Slope intercept
7.3 Writing the Equations of Lines -Given the Slope and a Point
7.4 Writing the Equations of Lines-Given Two Points
7.5 Standard Form of Linear Equations
7.6 Best Fitting Lines and Scatter Plots
7.7 Linear Models/Word Problems
Chapter 8: Absolute Value
8.1 Introduction to Absolute Value
8.2 Graphing Absolute Value Equations
8.3 Solving Absolute Value Equations
8.4 Absolute Value Inequalities
Chapter 9: Systems and Matrices
9.1 Solving Systems by Graphing
9.2 Solving Systems Substitution Method
9.3 Solving Systems by Elimination/Linear Combination
9.4 Introduction to Matrices
9.5 Matrix Operations
Chapter 10: Powers and Exponents
10.1 Product and Power Rules of Exponents
10.2 Negative and Zero Exponents Rules
10.3 Division Rules of Exponents
10.4 Scientific Notation
10.5 Compound Interest
Chapter 11: Polynomials and Factoring
11.1 Introduction to Polynomials
11.2 Adding and Subtracting Polynomials
11.3 Multiplying Polynomials
11.4 Multiplying Polynomials Special Cases
11.5 Sum and Difference of Two Cubes
11.6 Factoring Greatest Common Factor
11.7 Factoring Quadratic Trinomials
11.8 Special Factoring Rules
Chapter 12: Quadratic Equations/ Complex Numbers
12.1 Introduction to Quadratic Equations
12.2 Solving Quadratic Equations by Square Roots
12.3 Graphing Quadratic Equations
12.4 The Quadratic Formula
12.5 Solving Quadratic Equations by Factoring
12.6 The Discriminant – Types of Roots
12.7 Quadratic Equation Word Problems
12.8 Complex and Imaginary Numbers
Chapter 13: Functions and Relations
13.1 Introduction to Functions and Relations
13.2 Function Operations
13.3 Inverse Functions
13.4 Composite Functions
Chapter 14: Rational Expressions / Equations
14.1 Ratios and Proportions
14.3 Direct and Inverse Variation
14.4 Simplifying Rational Expressions
14.5 Multiplying and Dividing Rational Expressions
14.6 Finding the LCD of Rational Expressions
14.7 Solving Rational Equations
14.8 Adding and Subtracting Rational Expressions
Chapter 15: Radical Expressions / Equations
15.1 Simplifying Radicals
15.2 Operations with Radicals
15.3 Solving Radical Equations
15.4 The Distance and Mid-Point Formula
Chapter 16: Geometry
16.1 Area of Basic Figures
16.2 Surface Area of Basic Figures
16.3 Volume of Basic Figures
16.4 Circles: Area and Circumference
16.5 Area of Circles/Sectors and Arc Length
16.6 Points, Lines and Planes
16.7 Line Segments and Rays
16.9 More on Angles and Lines
16.10 Parallel Lines and Transversals
16.11 Properties of Parallel and Perpendicular Lines
16.12 Introduction to Polygons
16.14 Introduction to Angles, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Congruence and Similarity
Chapter 17: Right Triangles and Basic Trigonometry
17.1 The Pythagorean Theorem
17.2 Special Right Triangles
17.3 Trigonometric Ratios
17.4 Right Triangle Word Problems
Chapter 18: Data, Measurement and Probability
18.1 Units of Measure and Conversion
18.2 Measures of Central Tendency- Mean, Median and Mode
18.3 Exploring Data- Charts, Tables, Graphs and Plots
18.4 Introduction To Probability
18.5 Counting Theory
🚀 Ready to Start Your GED Math Journey?
Enroll Now and take the first step towards mastering GED math with TabletClass Math GED Test Prep Course. Remember, success comes to those who prepare wisely. With the right guidance, dedication, and the right resources, you can conquer the GED math test and open doors to new opportunities!